Friday, February 4, 2011

Step 3: Play Starcraft


Step 3 is the easiest. While you are recovering from pounding the heavy bag, and since you can't lift your arms anyway, play starcraft. Everyone remembers that great hit from the 90's, well now its back. While I'm no korean (the real pros) I enjoy getting the achievements and beating down a few computer opponents now and again. I even enjoy a lot of the custom maps, which become mini games with starcraft characters. The whole thing means hours of fun, as long as you can avoid being 6pool rushed.
I almost got my dream job yesterday doing commercial work at the airport for a really good company. I got beat out by one guy. If only he had slept in that morning I'd be working monday. Oh well, maybe there will be one at the U of A so I can take the train instead of driving. Thats even dreamier.

1 comment: